- Opportunities to network and collaborate with emergency management professionals in multiple disciplines.
- Access to forums on best practices, lessons learned, and current issues in emergency management.
- Collaboration with NDEM and other emergency management organizations to encourage leadership development, promote professionalism, and support strategic planning for the future of emergency management.
- Monitoring of state and federal legislation and regulations, as well as activities, trends, and other issues affecting the emergency management community.
- Provisions for the awareness of the roles and responsibilities of emergency managers through outreach to other organizations and disciplines.
Professional Development and Education
- Wide-ranging educational programs and workshops conducted by subject matter experts and key individuals in the emergency management field.
- Leadership development opportunities in serving on various NEPA committees.
- Discounts and priority access to the NEPA Annual Training and Conference; the premiere emergency management conference in Nevada.
Resources and Other Member Benefits
- Members-only access to an online resource library containing emergency management toolkits, articles, grant information, and prospective employment opportunities.
- A monthly newsletter providing timely information on current emergency management initiatives, legislative issues, and agency news at the local, regional, tribal, state, and federal levels.
- A comprehensive mentorship program designed for emergency management professionals in all career stages.
- Recognition of innovative programs and excellence in emergency management through the NEPA Awards Program.